Exercises For Flabby Arms | How To Tone Up The Ugly Under-ARM Flab.
Exercises For Flabby Arms | Step By Step Walk Thru Guide
I believe that many women have trouble with flabby arms. The jiggled underarm flab really makes us look bad when we are in sleeveless top. Exercises are still the best medicine to take away the underarm fat. In the arm exercises for women, use light weight Here are some idea of 10 easy exercises for flabby arms which you can carry out which consist of 5 workouts with dumbbell and 5 without weight.
Few points to note before get down on these exercises:
- Body building up fat evenly throughout the body when our body takes in calories more than we can consume. Thus the results will be more encouraging if we are burning enough calories through cardio exercises. Couple below exercises for flabby arms with some cardio exercises will be the best solution.
- For dumbbell exercises for women, use light weight such as 3 to 5 pound weight for the workout because your target is to tone the muscles and not end up looking too muscular. If you do not have a dumbbell, use 2 water bottles and fill them with sand.
- Carry out the workout slowly to get the toning effect.
- Do the workout in 20 repetitions, 2~3 sets each exercise. You can choose any 5 exercises at any one time.
1. Dumbbell Arnold Press
Hold two dumbbells with origin position slightly higher than your shoulder with palm facing in. Raise the dumbbell up while turning your arms 180 degree until the palm facing out at the highest point. Lower down the arms and back to origin position.
2. Dumbbell Triceps Kickback
Hold one dumbbell each hand, bend your body slightly forward. Lock the elbow with only forearm swinging, bring the dumbbell to the back and forward to the original position.
3. Dumbbell Biceps Curl
Hold two dumbbells in front from the leg with palm facing out as origin position. Lock the elbow, curl up your forearm and lift the dumbbells to the level of the shoulder. Lower down to origin position.
4. Dumbbell Alternate Front/Side Raise
Hold two dumbbells and raise them in forward and sideways respectively at the same time. Repeat it for the opposite side.
5. Dumbbell Triceps Extension
Hold 2 dumbbells with straight arms above the head. With elbow lock, extend the triceps and lower down the dumbbells backwards. Lift up and back to the origin position. This is the most effective exercise targeting triceps among all the exercises for flabby arms.
6. Arms Workout Without Weight – arms circle
Extend the arm side way, lock the elbow and make circles with the arms. Do 20 forward circles and another 20 backward circles.
7. Arms Workout Without Weight – Arm Vertical Smack Down.
Extend the arm side way, lock the arm and smack down and up vertically.
8. Arms Workout Without Weight – Arm Press
Press both palm and forearm together in front of the chest. Squeeze those arms together and slide upwards until they reach highest point and lower down back to origin position.
9. Arms Workout Without Weight – Triceps Push Ups
Lie down on your stomach, place both hands slightly lower than the shoulder. Lift the upper body just a few inches higher from the floor and lower down to origin position.
10. Arms Workout Without Weight – Wall Push Ups
Stand slanted in front of the wall with both hands pressed against the wall. Carry out push up against the wall.
In order to obtain satisfactory result, carry out these exercises for flabby arms persistently and diligently daily.